Participation is invited from academic institutions, industry, government and non-government organizations, professional societies and associations pursuing research and development in the fields of interest to the IEEE.
Registration for IEEE RAICS 2018 is now open. The details of Early Bird registration fee (until 15th October 2018) are given below:
|International Delegates (Authors or Attendees)
|Indian Delegates (Authors or Attendees)
* The ticket price is excluding processing charge
|Each Additional Paper by the same First Author||6000||120|
Every paper to be presented at the conference requires registration
- IEEE Members shall produce evidence of valid current membership at the venue of the Conference. If they fail to do so, they would be required to pay the difference in fees before being allowed to participate at the conference.
- If the first author of an accepted paper has more than one paper in which he/ she is again the first author, registration fee at concessional rate may be paid for every such additional paper. This concession is available only when the first author attends the conference and presents the papers.
- Only participants from India are allowed to pay in Indian Rupees. All others are required to make payment in US Dollars.
- The conference registration fee includes payment for the conference kit, a soft copy of the conference proceedings, lunch and refreshments, conference banquet and admission for the cultural event only. Participants have to make their own arrangements for their stay in Trivandrum. The Conference Secretariat may, however, extend assistance for locating suitable accommodation.
- IMPORTANT – The conference secretariat must receive payment exactly as indicated above.Bank charges and taxes if any shall be borne by the registrants. If there is any difference in the fee paid is detected the same is to be settled in cash at the conference venue before being allowed to participate. Official IEEE receipt will be issued only after the correct amount is received.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Registration for the conference is now open. Please click here to pay online. (Link will be updated soon)
Conference Fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstance.
After you have successfully made the payment online you would be able to download IEEE official receipt for your payment by clicking here.
Normally you should be able to download the receipt on the next day after you have returned your invoice along with proof of payment to the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email. However please allow 2 working days for the Conference Secretariat to verify your payment.